July 30, 2010

A quick update

I plan on writing more on here soon - I've been pretty busy lately, but plan on making some time to write some new blog posts. 

Meanwhile, I thought I'd post a link to a really great article by a gay student at Wheaton college, an Evangelical college, where he talks about his experiences there. If you're not a gay Christian, I'd definitely recommend reading it as it gives you a glimpse into the lives of gay Christians, especially those of an Evangelical background: http://slaggetyslagg.blogspot.com/2009/07/hopefully-well-crafted-sentences.html  (I found the link on Misty Iron's blog, which I have a link to in the sidebar - I'd definitely recommend checking it out!)

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. I, too, am a gay Christian. I look forward to reading more of your writing and discussing the "uniqueness" of being gay AND Christian.

    ReplyDelete